Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How Do I Love Thee? (List 1)

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. 

  1. I love thee on my sandwiches. You are much better than mayonnaise. (Seriously!)
  2. I love thee with pita chips. 
  3. I love thee with tortilla chips. 
  4. I love thee with pita bread. 
  5. I love thee with crackers.
  6. I love thee cold. 
  7. I love thee, with everything. 
As you can tell, my love for hummus is quite uncontrollable. My favorites are pesto and lemon cilantro, which you can purchase at your local farmer's markets and Fresh & Easy respectively. 

Feel free to share your favorite flavor and/or how you eat hummus with in a comment! 

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha, what's funny is that I just so happen to be eating hummus at the moment(and yes, I'm having it for breakfast)

    HUMMUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. toasted sprouted multigrain, hummus, tomotoes, touch of kosher salt, alfalfa sprouts. Recipe for success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to post a comment but please keep it PG or your comment will be removed!